Kitting & Packaging Overview
Cenmed has 30 years’ experience developing specimen transport, diagnostic packaging, and screening kits for health systems, hospitals, clinical laboratories, and public health entities throughout the world. It’s the core of what we do.
By listening to our customers and putting your needs first, we ensure a cost-efficient solution that works. We meet your exacting specifications for product quality and performance. And thanks to our strategically placed warehouses and our relationships with manufacturers, we achieve unparalleled speed to market. You can expect a fast response and cost-competitive solution, no matter how many kits you order.
As a trusted partner to life science companies and laboratories throughout the United States, Cenmed provides a wide range of products and services, including:
- Device component kitting services
- Hospital and IDN custom kits
- Medical device kitting services
- OEM kits for medical device manufacturers and distributors
The Cenmed Advantage
We ask a lot of questions so that you receive kits that meet your needs. First, you’ll complete a questionnaire to ensure we fully understand how your facility operates. Using that information, we will review, analyze, and codify your needs based on your end kit users’ characteristics and regulatory requirements.
After we understand your specific needs, we rely on our vast experience to recommend the best way to create your custom kit. Our recommendations are based on parameters like:
- Are your products FDA registered?
- Do your products have a medical device classification?
- Is clean room packaging required?
- Can the kit assembly be automated, or should it be done by hand?
- How fast do you need the kits?
- How many kits do you need?
- Do you need a unique packaging configuration?
Types of kits and packages we produce include: