T100-ST12 US
Manufacturer Name
Grant USA Inc
Quantity
Unit of Measure
EA
Price: $3,320.47
List Price: $3,689.41

Operating temperature range 0 to 100°C, stability ± 0.05°C Well specified entry-level model with digital thermostatic control unit and stainless steel tank for straightforward laboratory applications requiring high precision

Enjoy exclusive benefits including discounted pricing on orders by contacting our Sales Executives to open an account.

Adding to cart… The item has been added
Operating temperature range 0 to 100°C, stability ± 0.05°C Well specified entry-level model with digital thermostatic control unit and stainless steel tank for straightforward laboratory applications requiring high precision temperature control. Grant T100 series systems offer a choice of five stainless steel (ST) tanks with different capacities combined with the Grant Optima™ T100 digital thermostat for accurate temperature control. The Grant T100 immersion thermostat incorporates Intelligent Control Optimisation™(ICO) for adaptive intelligent PID temperature control. Simple-to-use rotor dial and two function keys for quick temperature setting and menu navigation Clear 4 digit display for instant reassurance - easy to read from a distance Visual alarm - alerts you when your attention is required Excellent temperature stability and uniformity Operating setpoint plus 3 adjustable preset temperatures for convenience User calibration facility for optimum accuracy at the required operating temperature Low liquid protection and overtemperature cut-out Cooling/heating range: 0* to 100ºC with stainless steel (S) tank Stability ± 0.05ºC * operation at or below ambient temperature requires accessory cooling Note: Alternatively, the Grant Optima™ T100 immersion thermostat can also be used to regulate the temperature in vessels other than Grant tanks. Such vessels must have vertical sides and a maximum wall thickness of 35 mm for rectangular tanks, 30 mm for circular tanks (300 mm diameter) and a capacity of up to 50 litres. The control unit is attached to other vessels by means of a T clamp. Applications Grant stirred baths and circulators provide a source of precision heating and cooling for many routine and sensitive analytical procedures. All models from the TC120 upwards are suitable for use as both open and closed loop circulators (i.e. remote vessel open or closed).
UPC:
Condition:
New
Availability:
3 Days
Weight:
1.00 Ounces
HazmatClass:
No
WeightUOM:
LB
MPN:
T100-ST12 US

Cenmed Satisfaction Guarantee

At Cenmed, your confidence and satisfaction are paramount. We guarantee the quality and reliability of our extensive range of clinical and laboratory supplies. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a straightforward return process and dedicated support to resolve your concerns promptly. Our commitment ensures that you can order with confidence, knowing that Cenmed is dedicated to superior service and customer satisfaction. Trust us to meet your needs with every order, backed by our promise of excellence. Learn more in Help & FAQs.

"Cenmed provides me access to the same products/services normally reserved for much larger labs than mine. I was presently surprised by their product offering."

LAB DIRECTOR

"We utilized Cenmed's capabilities for a variety of projects around the world. They are a valued partner and supplier."

PHARMACEUTICAL SUPPLY CHAIN LEADER

"The reps are very good at finding products for customers in this period of supply chain issues."

SCOTT BEHMAN

"Your customer service has been excellent and makes me excited about purchasing with Cenmed in the future!!"

PROCUREMENT + BILLING COORDINATOR AT PHARMA.